Make everyday home activities and chores easier and more fun with music! Cook and sing to “The Muffin Man”; dust and clean to the original song “In My House”; get ready to wash clothes to the delightful poem “Washing Machine”. Baking cookies, eating cupcakes, blowing on hot cross buns, wiggling like jelly, going grocery shopping and making tea are all represented in familiar as well as new songs. Move, play, and sing together in developmentally appropriate activities created just for 1 ½ to 3-year-olds. Capture the familiar and new moments of the day and learn how music can impact your toddler.
- Double CD featuring songs from class
- Two books: At My House and Cookies,
- Instrument: stir xylophone instrument
- Home Activity Book
- All arriving in a durable lunch bag.
- Tracks of music heard in class, Home activity book and song texts