Music time isn’t just at music class, it’s all day long! What better way to build family bonds than to sprinkle music and movement throughout playtime, mealtime, clean-up time, bathtime, and nighttime? At each lesson, parents are given ideas for creativity and insights into their child’s development. With catchy songs such as “Wishy, Washy, Wee” for bathtime, “Go Into the Kitchen” for mealtime, and “Love Somebody” at bedtime–parenting becomes easier and a lot more fun! Over the course of 18 weeks, each lesson is packed with singing, listening, storytime, puppet play, creative movement, instrument play, family jams, and sharing.
- Two Books–Bouncing on the Bed and Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes
- Two Home CDs,
- Two double-egg shaker instruments.
- Family Guide and domino game in Family Time totebag
- Tracks of music heard in class
- Home activity book and song texts